Monday, June 22, 2009

The CARN-Y is in town...

and these are the cutest 'Carn-y Rats' I found!Ready for Action

Roller Coaster ...of Love ;)
Brittany, Paige, Caroline
Cousins Sydney and Bella
Up, up and away
Basketball Prize

She's got a ticket to ride


Thank goodness Sydney offered to go with the girls.
I'm not a huge fan of going in circles and I HATE heights,
so the Ferris wheel and Mom would not have made a good combo.
Thank you Sydney!
Look close...Caroline had her hands up the whole time.
She also had the seat rocking with Dad's help.
Loved it!
We LOVE Art City Days!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

HOW FUN!!!! We love going to the fair!!!

Amanda D said...

It's looks like fun! I miss it. And Paige looks adorable with the cute haircut.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Caroline is a wild woman! I DON'T do any form of heights so she is amazing!

Becky Leland said...

the girls are getting sooo big and grown up.They are beautiful! There will be alot of boys at your door before you know it.