Friday, August 28, 2009

Favorite Time of the Year

Carolina Trip 2009
A glimpse into the week
Hat's off to TPC Piper Glen
They survived Pasta Night with this whole crew


Mamma Mia!!!
Dancing Queens in the flesh!
This girls night out was one of the best ones EVER
Thank you, Ladies



My how my kiddos have grown
...all 5 of them.
(I was a nanny for Ace and Raven when they were much younger,
but I will ALWAYS claim them as mine)



Spent the day at the lake with my high school girlfriends,
and of course it was just like old times.
Crazy Tubers!

Even CRAZIER tubers!



Then dinner out, just me and MY girls!

Remember in junior high when you doodled all over your paper writing 'BFF'?
These girls and I REALLY meant it!

Feelin' the love!
Check out Gavin's thoughts on going to church with
all these girls...the boy is a crack up!

4 comments:

K.D. and Megan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.. Summer just flew by I cant believe it.. Very cute pictures...

Becky Leland said...

Brooke - you look great! Your girls are soooo cute.
How old is Ace and Raven - so grown up!
Tena said - y'all had a wonderful time. All the kids are gettting so big and they are all very cute Gavin looks so handsome in his suit and love his white hair!!!

Amanda D said...

Cute pictures, Brooke. It looks like you had a great time! Trips home are the best.

rummage family said...

OHHHHH! I miss ya'll! That was the BEEESSST trip ever! I don't know about my screaming at the top of his lungs child, but other than that, I had the best time! Too bad ya'll live so far away! I love that picture of Paige and I, I have it on my frig.....love that girl!