Monday, May 4, 2009

I didn't know....

that my husband had even one romantic bone in his body, that is!
But alas HE DOES!!!!!
May 1st was our 10 year anniversary (of martial bliss of course)
On Wednesday Brent informed me to have a bag packed and be ready to go at 2:00pm on Friday (our anniversary). I was SPEECHLESS, tough job but that shut me right up. My first thought was...ummm, excuse Mr. Romantic, what have you done with my husband. But I certainly wasn't asking any questions.
Our Weekend Hide-a-way
Invited Inn
a darling Bed&Breakfast in Midway
Gifts (Brent's choice) waiting in our room...
notice we had already attacked some strawberries

View from our room
Beautiful
Our Breakfast Bouquet
Anniversary Weekend

No responsibilities, No Children,
No Cell phone
Husband all to myself....
PRICELESS!!!!!
Happy 10th to us!

15 comments:

Amanda D said...

Awesome! Congrats on 10 years.

Jess said...

aaahhhhsome!!! Lucky Girl!! Happy 10th!!!!

K.D. and Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful weekend... It was our 12th on Sunday.. We had takeout and watched the Nascar.. How exciting for us.. But I have to say for our 10th we went on a cruise.

Graciesmom said...

Way to go Brent!
I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. Congrats on 10 years :)

Jobi Niu said...

Awww.. AWESOME! How FUN! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, you guys are just so cute together. :]

Kerri said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
(You lost me at no cell phones ;) )

The Cope Family said...

give great big brownie points to Brent. That is awesome. Congrats on 10 years.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys-
I'm very impressed Brent :) I am sure you both had a wonderful time away :)

Queen Lisa said...

Marital Bliss never looked so good!

Becky Leland said...

soooo sweet - I always thought Brent was great! He did a good thing!

love y'all

Arlene said...

Hey Brooke! :D

What a fun anniversary! I'll have to add you to my list so I can spy on you all summer! Unless I see you at more parties, weddings, walking down the street with my eyes half closed....

(Arlene)

Becca said...

Brooke, I found your blog and it's soooo fun to see. It looks like you guys had a blast. Happy late Anniversary. We are celebrating our 10 year Anniversary in July. Hopefully we'll do something fun too. You have such a cute family.

Tillia said...

That is awesome!

The Mills said...

How CUTE!! That is so much fun.. Good job Brent!!!

Stacie Cooper said...

so great, way to go Brent!