Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Gang's all here!

There are 2 wonderful things about this pictures. 1- of course is that all 9 grandkids are still and looking the same direction for even a split second to take a picture. Now THAT my friends is an accomplishment-thank you very much! But the 2nd best part is Mam-maw 'picture taking' JIG! She has been known to have some fancy moves when its picture taking time. Let's just say she drew a bigger audience than 9 kids posing on the beach! Now that's entertainment! (don't know if you can notice Gavin's wink- it is truly the cutest thing)

2 comments:

Duncan said...

I love the wink!!!

duncan

jayni & ben said...

Oh my goodness there are so many kids. What happened?! I swear just yesterday there was only 5 grandkids. I miss hanging out with your family. Love you all :]