Saturday, July 26, 2008

Proudly produced by the Providence High School Class of '93!

Some of my high school girlfriends (Hayes, Amber and Jenny), got together for a play date while I was in Charlotte. So fun! This is only 8 of the many others that we missed. Thanks girls and kids for a fun afternoon. I KNOW that I am very fortunate to have such wonderful friends still from my 'silly' high school days. Kendall, Paige, Miles, Madelyn, Brittany, Rayley, Mabry and Caroline
Caroline and Miles, trying to play it cool, but they are actually discussing their plans for their future!
Brittany and Rayley (Amber's)
Paige and Kendall (Jenny's)
Caroline and Madelyn(one of Hayes' twins)
My girls were SO excited to be the babysitters for the afternoon. The little mothers did a great job!




1 comment:

Emily Kikuchi said...

Looks like you had such an amazing trip! I love the pictures. Your family is all so stinkin cute!