Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And they're off!

Today was the first day of school for Brittany and Caroline. (Paige has to wait a week for kindergarten to start-bluh!, but we are excited for extra mommy-daughter time) Brittany -the mighty 3rd grader, had hardly any time for her mother to take pictures this morning. She willingly posed for this one, and then off to meet her friends so they wouldn't be late-a half hour early! She loved her first day, and thinks 'it will be fun to be in thrid grade'. Music to a mom's ears.
And our little Miss Caroline started her 3x a week preschool. She has been ready since school got out. Hard to believe our baby is so big!

I'll admit, I captured this photo with misty eyes!


Posing by her elephant, top left corner. She said good-bye, down the stairs she went and that was it. Off to being a big girl!




4 comments:

Becky Leland said...

Brooke, Your three girls are beautiful!!! They will be all grown up before you know it.

Hope everyone is well - will see y'all in November.

love y'all!

Duncan said...

We are enjoying this back-to-school thing for the first time! I am closing my blog so if you read it you will need to send me your email address so I can invite you.

Duncan said...

Second comment, is that a link to Amber Ferkovich's blog? Could you send her a request for me to join? Thanks.

Graciesmom said...

Back to school is so bittersweet! It's hard to see them grow up so fast. I'm glad that Brittney likes school.
They both look adorable!