Monday, September 1, 2008

Annoying!

In true Brooke fashion, I have torn ligaments in my thumb! 'How does someone tear ligaments in their thumb', you may ask??? Yeah, I don't know either, no grand story, no idea---LAME!!! I tried to kindly explain to the doctor that this brace was NOT going to fit into my 'mom schedule' very well. He didn't seem to care in the least. Rude! He then proceeds to inform me that I will be cozy with this brace for 3 weeks. Uh, news for him, I've had it for not even 3 days yet and the braces' hours are numbered.It's 100% annoying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it all!! I sure do hope those 3 weeks worth of minutes goes by fast!! Good luck! :)
-Candy

Becky Leland said...

Brooke, You can do it!

Love y'all - see you in November

Graciesmom said...

Ouch! 3 weeks will fly by!

Queen Lisa said...

I think you should be-dazzle it.