Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lotoja 2008

My man ROCKS! For the 5th year in a row, Brent has completed this 206 mile bike ride from Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Any of you familiar with that route, it is continuous climbing. Brent completed the ride in 11:07, with his actually ride time being 10:50. (that's only 17 minutes off the bike the entire ride). Very impressive! Racing to the finish line. His tongue action shows his intensity!
Brent and his biggest cheerleader, AFTER his finish. He doesn't even look exhausted--Pretty Hot Stuff!

7 comments:

Graciesmom said...

Congrats Brent!!

Becky Leland said...

Brook, you and Brent - pretty HOT couple!

Love y'all

Duncan said...

WOW! Impressive! Nice legs :)

Stacie Cooper said...

congrats Brent, that is amazing!

The Cope Family said...

Thanks Brooke for stopping by. It really meant alot to me. I am ready for a girls night out anytime you know me I am always wanting to go. Way to go Brent it makes my legs weak to think of doing that.

Tillia said...

That is awesome!!!

The Mills said...

Wow, that is AMAZING! Congrats!