Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another one bites the 'Fairy Dust'

Tooth number 11, has been turned into fairy dust from Brittany. And she couldn't be more excited. She has lost more teeth than any kids in her class by far, and even more than the fourth graders in the neighborhood. Don't worry, she already knows she's Big Time!
And notice the addition of bangs--yikes! She has begged me for months, so I finally had to give in. She loves them, feel like a true Diva. My horror is her awful cowlick doesn't lend kindly to bangs, but hey, can't reason everything with a 2nd grader. 'Relax mother (ME) it's just hair, it will eventually grow back!'

6 comments:

Amanda D said...

11 teeth? Holy schmoly.
You've got to train that cowlick to go the way you want...don't we wish!

Graciesmom said...

Congrats Britney!
I like the bangs :)

Emily Kikuchi said...

The bangs are adorable!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Cute bangs...I just cut mine as well. Darn cowlicks do mess things up a bit. I'm dealing with one as well.

Your kids are adorable.
Rebecca

Kerri said...

LOVE the hair! And I think cowlicks give character...I am forced to think that since all four of mine have one in the same exact place.

Jess said...

11!?! Your girls get prettier everytime I see them! I'm glad we'll be there for Brit's baptism, hope that the wedding isn't the same hour!!!