Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 40th Birthday Daddy!

















Brent turned the Big 40 in January. I know we all had more fun celebrating than he did. We do what we can to help keep him young at heart! His actual birthday started out with breakfast in bed, prepared by the girls, a banana, almonds and water--breakfast of champions. Daddy loved it. Then bowling and dinner and Brent thought the celebrating was over. Little did he know, his big SURPRISE party was yet to come. There was a minor medical emergency the day of his party, so a HUGE thank you to all who pitched in to help me pull it off. We had the perfect excuse to get him there and he bought it hook, line and sinker! He was completely surprised!!! (Yeah, because I am a terrible liar.) Many of our friends and family was there to celebrate with us. It was a night we won't forget. Best news of all, he actually enjoyed and he didn't even threaten divorce!

2 comments:

Emily Kikuchi said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!!!!!

You just made my month! I am SO excited to get all the fun details of your family- a family that I love and miss dearly!!!!

Amanda D said...

Happy birthday, Brent! Sounds like a fun day. We miss you guys!