Friday, May 2, 2008

Brock and Nesha's Wedding Day

What a wonderful day! Nesha and Brock are so happy, and we were so honored to be a part of their Big Day. After much planning, everything was beautiful and the couple was stunning! (It was a busy day, so I only got a few pictures at the reception.) Nesha and her flower girls. Brittany, Presleigh (step- sister), Ella (Brock's darling niece), The blushing Bride, Nesha Burrows:), Solee (niece), Paige and Caroline
All of their hard work in preparing for their flower girls duties really paid off, they were incredible and quite precious I must admit!

Caroline refers to Brock as "My Brock", and don't even try to convince her otherwise. Nesha doesn't seem to mind.


Dinner course #1-4- caramel, chocolate dipped pretzels--we MADE 800 of them, notice in the background. Talk about work, but worth it. YUM!



Dinner course #5-10- Cold Stone Ice Cream--she was in heaven and HIGH on sugar.




Paige REFUSED to leave the dance floor, so she pulled up a chair and fell asleep--for real! That's our girl!




5 comments:

Duncan said...

Brook- Is it okay if I add you to my blog list?

duncan

Amanda D said...

Your girls look beautiful! It looks like a fun party. I love that Paige fell asleep on the dance floor.

Kerri said...

The girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!

The Mills said...

Nesha got married? tell her hi, and does she have an email address or a blog? Thanks Brooke

Graciesmom said...

Your girls are adorable! I know how hard you worked, I'm glad you had such a great evening.