Monday, May 5, 2008

Piano Recital (First of many-we hope!)

Yankee Doodle has never sounded better. And she did it all from memory! We are so proud of her. We (Brent and I) try to tell her that one of our biggest regrets is not being able to play the piano, especially me since I was given the chance. But that stubborn side of me took over so, public apology to my mother---"You were right, I should have stuck with it." Sorry, Mom! We are hoping Brittany continues with it, her dad promised her a BIG piano if she would. I'm even thinking about taking lessons again, if that offer applies to me?

3 comments:

Tillia said...

Don't we all wish we hadn't quite. I hope she sticks with it to. She sure looks cute sitting there, she is getting so BIG! Hope to see ya'll soon!

Emily Kikuchi said...

She is so stinkin cute! And I feel the exact same way! But I do play a mean chopsticks!

Graciesmom said...

I keep telling Gracie the same thing! I regret quitting (yes Mom you were right too!)
I'm glad the recital went well. We will have to get Brittney and Gracie together to play the piano!