Friday, May 16, 2008

New Kids on the Block!

I am once again a giddy teenager! I hope you all were able to experience NKOTB for yourselves this morning on the Today Show. I got so excited, Brent took all the girls to school just so they could get out of the house unaffected. The last thing he wants is the girls to witness their mother in 'true teenage' fashion. It was certainly a sight to behold. Looking back on my reaction to "Right Stuff", I even scared myself. OH to be young again, the NKOTB era was so carefree and full of memories. It did make me feel better to see they all have aged as well, but they are still 'crush' material. The high notes weren't as high, puberty had to take it's affect somehow. Still one of my all time favorites! NKOTB is coming to SLC in November, and I couldn't be more excited. So ladies for old times sake, try singing "Hangin' Tough" without your legs moving, it can't be done! Jordan, Johnathan, Joey, Donnie and Danny, Welcome Back, we've missed you!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I am JUST as excited! This morning was so fun! Now, I just need to find Jenna Water's black hat with the whole cut out and I'd be set! They announced this morning that they are coming to ATL on October 29th and screamed in excitement! Aaron is offering a free ticket to anyone to go with me so he doens't have to!

Amanda D said...

You are hilarious! So, are you going to the concert? I wasn't much of fan back in the day. Did they sing their old stuff or new stuff? Are they still called NKOTB?

Tillia said...

I remember going to school in the
5th grade wearing 4 NKOTB pins on my shirt and having slumber parties where all we did was watch their videos. Those were the days. are you really going to the concert, what a good time!

behka said...

You are simply hillarious! Hangin tough was surely a fav! Wish I would have seen it...