Sunday, May 18, 2008

School Carnival

Every year the school's big fundraiser is the Carnival, and we couldn't have been more excited about it. We bought our wristbands and away we went---all night long!Caroline walked around showing her wristband to everyone, because she knew it got her on all the rides.
Don't help me, 'I do it myself.' The joys of an independent 2 year old.

Here she comes, not afraid of anything!
Hair painting--work in process.

Nice dye jobs, girls! Their scalps may be stained forever.
Does it get any cuter than this?







2 comments:

Amanda D said...

It looks like fun! You are far braver than me though. I couldn't stand to be there for more than an hour or two.

Great dye jobs, too! Did it wash out or is it still there?

Becky Leland said...

Brooke, Oh my goodness, this slide reminds me of when Cater and I stayed with Tillia's kids and took them to kangaroo zoo. I will have to tell you about it someday - sooo funny.

Your girls look like they are having alot of fun

Love y'all