Thursday, May 29, 2008

Let's give it a shot

A-Attached or Single?-happily attached
B-Best Friend- lucky enough to have lots of dear friends
C-Cake or Pie?-yellow cake with chocolate icing
D-Day of choice?-depends on the week
E-Essential item?-Diet Coke, preferrably from Sonic
F-Favorite color?-red
G-Gummy bears or worms? neither, do cinnamon bears dipped in chocolate count?
H-Hometown?-Charlotte, North Carolina-the southern 'sas' had to come from somewhere
I-Favorite Indulgence? sonic drink and homemade chocolate/caramel pretzels
J-January or July?-July..I'm a summer kind of girl!
K-Kids?-Brittany, Paige and Caroline--affectionally referred to as Drama, drama and more drama! (wish us luck)
L-Life isn't complete without? my family
M-Marriage Date?-May 1, 1999
N-Number of Bro & Sis?-2 brothers, 1 sister
O-Oranges or Apples? like 'em both
P-Phobia and Fears?-where would I begin? (did I mention I have 3 daughters)
Q-Quote?-"What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger."... tried and true statement!
R-Reason to smile?-I've got a healthy happy Family.
S-Season of choice? not a big fan of Winter , like the others for different reasons, however in Utah we don't experience much of a Spring.
T-Tag Ten People? you are 'tagged' if you want to be.
U-Unknown fact about me?-I pinch HARD with my toes.
V-Vegetable?-trying to do better.
W-Worse habit?-where do I begin?
Y-Your favorite food? Yummy Pretzels!
Z-Zodiac sign? Leo

2 comments:

Amanda D said...

Fun meme, Brooke. I love cinnamon bears but I've never had them dipped in chocolate. I've gotta get me some of those!

Kerri said...

Ahhh yes, a Diet Coke from Sonic IS the best!!! I like mine with lime though...try it some time!